Calling All Cooks! Recipe Photo Contest
- Joe Hanni
Do you have a recipe too good to keep to yourself? Well, we'd like to share it for everyone to see! We're looking for cooks of all kinds to send us your most delicious recipe (unless it's a secret recipe, then you may want to hang onto it) for our upcoming 2017 Look Book catalog.
Anything goes (within reason)! Whether you're a home cook, BBQ enthusiast, grill master or king of the smoker - we want to you to dish out your best recipe and capture it.
- Photos should be taken of your completed dish on it's own or with you and your recipe together. If posing with your dish, have fun, but please keep photos respectable.
- Please ensure photos are clear. Any photos that are blurred or distorted we cannot accept.
- Please include the recipe with your photo that you will be sharing.
HOW TO ENTER:
Your entries can be sent to us in 1 of 3 ways:
- Email your photo & recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Calling All Cooks! Photo Entry
- OR message your photo & recipe to us on PS Seasoning & Spices Facebook page
- OR post your recipe & photo on Instagram and tag #psseasoning
A recipe will be chosen on January 31st by 4:30 PM,CST. No more entries will be accepted after that time. The winning recipe will be announced the morning of February 1st on PS Seasoning & Spice's Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Instagram pages. The winning recipe and photo will later be published in our upcoming 2017 Spring Look Book for all to see. The recipe winner will, of course, receive their own copy.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
- Tags: Contest