Triple Berry Crepes
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1 Cup||Deluxe Buttermilk Pancake Mix|
|1 1/2 Cups||Milk|
|1 pkg||Cream Cheese (8 oz)|
|1/3 Cup||Powdered Sugar|
|Fresh Strawberries, Blueberries and Raspberries|
1) Melt the 2 T butter. Mix together the eggs, milk, melted butter and buttermilk pancake mix to form the crepe batter.
2) Melt the cream cheese until it becomes creamy and easy to work with. Add the powdered sugar to the cream cheese and mix well.
3) Heat a medium sized pan on low-medium heat. Wait until pan is hot and spray with cooking spray.
4) Pour about 1/4-1/3 cup of crepe batter into pan and rotate in a circle so that batter becomes even within pan. Flip the crepe in the pan when the bottom is golden brown.
5) After making the crepes take your cream cheese filling and spread onto the crepe. Fill with fresh fruit and enjoy!