Porketta Schnitzel Sandwich
- PS Seasoning Chef
|4||Thinly Cut Boneless Pork Chops|
|Sliced Red Onions|
|Stone Ground Mustard|
|2 Cups||Panko Bread Crumbs|
|1 T||Porketta Seasoning|
1) In a bowl add the eggs and the milk and whisk together.
2) In another bowl mix together panko bread crumbs and Porketta Seasoning.
3) Take the pork chops and place them in the egg mixture. Take 1 at a time and put them into the panko breadcrumb mixture and put the breaded pork chops onto a plate.
4) In a medium sized pan pour vegetable oil into the pan until there is about 1/4" of oil in the pan.
5) Heat the oil and add the breaded pork chops to the pan and cook until golden brown.
6) While the schnitzel is still hot add the Swiss cheese and let it melt on the schnitzel.
7) Begin to build your schnitzel sandwich by adding arugula, stone ground mustard, and sliced red onions. Feel free to add other toppings if you would like as well.