Maple Apple Butter Pork Tenderloin
- PS Seasoning Chef
|Ingredients for Maple Apple Butter:|
|3 lbs.||Honeycrisp Apples|
|1-1/2 cups||Apple Cider|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|1 T||Maple Bacon Shake|
|1/4 tsp||Ground Cloves|
|1/4 cup||Maple Syrup|
Ingredients for Pork Tenderloin:
|To Taste||Maple Bourbon Chipotle Marinade|
|To Taste||Maple Apple Butter (recipe below)|
Instructions for Maple Apple Butter:
1) Start by dicing and coring all of the apples. Combine the apples, apple cider, vanilla extract, cinnamon and Maple Bacon Shake.
2) Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
3) Transfer to a food processor or blender and return to the crockpot and cook uncovered for 2 hours until it thickens. Feel free to add more Maple Bacon Shake. Cool and store in glass jars in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Instructions for Pork Tenderloin:
1) Marinade the pork tenderloin in a plastic bag with the Maple Bourbon Chipotle marinade for 2 hours up to overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. While oven is preheating use a sheet pan and place pork tenderloins on the sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
3) Once the pork tenderloin is finished cooking let stand for a few minutes and slice into medallions.
4) Take the Maple Apple Butter and coat the outside of the tenderloin or use it as a dipping sauce.