Honey Balsamic Roasted Fall Vegetables
- PS Seasoning Chef
|2 Cups||Brussel Sprouts|
|1 Cup||Red Onions|
|2 Cups||Butternut Squash|
|2 Cups||Baby Red and Yellow Potatoes|
|1/2 Cup||Honey Balsamic|
1) Start by cutting all the vegetables into uniform sizes.
2) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3) Peel the butternut squash and cut into cubes.
4) Once all the vegetables have been cut and washed, place them into a large mixing bowl.
5) Pour the Honey Balsamic onto the vegetables and mix together making sure to coat the vegetables.
6) Transfer vegetables to a greased sheet pan and bake for 30-45 minutes.
7) Once vegetables are soft, transfer to a bowl and serve.