Sweet Heat Bacon Chicken Bites
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1/3 Cup||Brown Sugar|
|1||Serrano Pepper, finely chopped|
|To Taste||Sweet Rub Seasoning|
1) Cube Chicken Breast and place into a large mixing bowl
2) Cut serranos in half and take the seeds and insides out. Finely chop the peppers.
3) Take your bowl of diced chicken and add 1/3 cup brown sugar, finely chopped serranos and a few shakes of Sweet Rub Seasoning and mix everything together thoroughly.
4) Open the package of bacon and cut bacon strip in half. On a cutting board take one piece of chicken at a time and place it onto a half strip of bacon and roll it up.
5) Place bacon chicken bites onto a sheet pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes until bacon is crispy.
6) Take the pan out of the oven and serve the bacon chicken bites while hot. Enjoy!