|1/2 lb||Pork Sausage|
|1 8 oz pkg||Cream Cheese, softened|
|2 T||Greek Yogurt|
|1 T||PS Seasoning Jalapeno Bacon Shake|
|1 tsp||PS Seasoning Hot Pork Sausage Seasoning|
|1 8 oz can||Refrigerated Crescent dinner rolls or refrigerated crescent dough sheet|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Combine pork sausage and 1 tsp PS Seasoning Hot Pork Sausage Seasoning and mix well until combined.
3) In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain.
4) Unroll dough on work surface. Press into 12x9-inch rectangle. If using crescent roll dough, firmly press perforations to seal. With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
5) Mix softened cream cheese with 2 T plain Greek Yogurt and 1 T PS Seasoning Jalapeño Bacon Shake in a bowl.
6) Place about 1 rounded teaspoon sausage on center or each dough square. Top with about 1 teaspoon Jalapeño Bacon Cream Cheese Spread. Bring 4 corners together to overlap slightly in center at top of each bundle. Twist and pinch to seal, leaving small gaps between seams. Place on uncreased cookie sheets.
7) Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.