Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips
- PS Seasoning Chef
|Parmesan Garlic French Fry Seasoning|
1) Wash the squash to gently brush away any dirt and slice the squash into 1/4" thick round pieces
2) Arrange the squash pieces on the dehydrator trays leaving space between the pieces on all sides. This would result in inconsistent drying if they are touching.
3) Sprinkle each layer with Parmesan Garlic French Fry Seasoning
4) Set in dehydrator at 135° and let dehydrate for approximately 5 hours. Check occasionally as each dehydrator is different.
5) Remove zucchini from the dehydrator and let cool at room temperature for 120 minutes. Serve and enjoy!