Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs
- PS Seasoning Chef
|1/3 cup||Bacon, crumbled|
|8-10||Slices, pickled jalapeno, minced|
|1 tsp||Yellow Mustard|
|1/4 tsp||Black Pepper|
|1 tsp||Cilantro, finely chopped|
|To taste||Jalapeno Bacon Shake Seasoning|
1) Place the eggs in a bowl of hot tap water while you bring 2-3" of water to a boil in a pot.
2) Reduce heat to medium and after it stops boiling carefully lower eggs into pot with a spoon.
3) Cook for 15 minutes and then place eggs back in original bowl of water.
4) Wait 10 minutes and then crack eggs on counter.
5) Peel eggs and cut in half.
6) Scoop out the egg yolks into a mixing bowl and mash. Add mayonnaise, mustard, jalapenos, salt, pepper and 1/2 T Jalapeno Bacon Shake Seasoning.
7) Mix until smooth and fill crevice in eggs with mixture, piping if desired.
8) Garnish with crumbled bacon and cilantro.