Cheesy Brat Nachos
- PS Seasoning Chef
|12 oz||Can of Beer|
|Oil for Deep Frying|
|1||Beer Cheese Soup Mix|
|To taste||Seasoning Salt|
Diced Green Onions
1) Using a mandolin take your russet potatoes and slice them very thin. Once they are sliced, place them into a bowl of ice water. Let them soak for 20-30 minutes.
2) Begin making the beer cheese soup as directed on the package.
3) While the beer cheese soup is cooking, grill the brats and slice them into medallions once they are cooked.
4) Using a deep fryer turn the temperature to 375 and begin to fry the potato chips. Make sure you move the potato chips around in the hot oil using a metal tongs or long metal spoon.
5) Let the potato chips drain remaining oil, place them into a bowl and shake them with Seasoning Salt.
6) Build your cheesy brat nachos by laying the chips down first, followed by drizzling beer cheese soup over the top finished with brat medallions. Feel free to add other toppings as well such as green onions. Enjoy!