|1 Package||GF Sugar Cookie Mix|
|1 1/2 Cup||Club Soda Water|
|1/2 Cup||Chopped Pecans, Toasted|
|1/2 Cup||Caramel Sauce|
|4 Ounces||Cream Cheese, Softened|
|1/4 Cup||Butter, softened|
|1 Cup||Powdered Sugar|
|Cinnamon Toast Spice Blend|
1) Prepare in the oven GF Sugar Cookie according to package instructions
2) For cream cheese frosting: Beat the cream cheese until smooth, beat in the softened butter and powdered sugar. Add the vanilla and half and half. Mix well.
3) Put the diced apples in the club soda water immediately after dicing them. Soak them in the water for about 3 minutes and drain.
4) Spread the prepared cream cheese frosting on the cooled cookie crust.
5) Top with diced apples, Sprinkle on the top Cinnamon Toast Spice Blend, Chopped pecans and drizzle the caramel sauce over the top.
6) Serve and enjoy!