Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips
- PS Seasoning Chef
|Cinnamon Toast Spice Blend|
1) Preheat oven to 200° F.
2) Slice apples into 1/6" slices. A Mandolin works great!
3) Place apple slices in a single layer on a sheet ban fitted with parchment paper.
4) Sprinkle apples with Cinnamon Toast Spice Blend and bake in the oven for 1.5 Hours.
5) Flip apples and sprinkle alternate side with more seasoning (if desired for more flavor).
6) Bake for an additional hour then turn off oven and leave apple slices in the oven for a few more hours.
7) Serve and enjoy! (Place left overs in a sealed zip-lock bag)
Items Used in this Recipe