|16 Ounces||Cream Cheese, Softened|
|8 Ounces||Medium or Sharp cheddar, grated|
|1/4 Cup||Chopped Green Onion|
|4 Slices||Bacon, Cooked Crispy|
|1 Slice||Mozzarella Cheese|
|Pretzels or Pita Chips|
|2 Tbsp||Alottta Bacon Dip Mix|
1) In a medium mixing bowl, mix together: softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Alotta Bacon Dip mix, and green onion.
2) Place mixture on a desired flat platter and shape into the shape of a football. Feel free to use plastic wrap over your fingers if you don't want to get messy.
3) If cheese ball is too soft, cover and stick in the freezer for a couple minutes.
4) Meanwhile, bake the bacon in the oven at 450 Degrees F until crispy.
5) Coat cheese ball with sliced almonds and chopped up cooked bacon. Press firmly on the cheese ball to coat.
6) For the laces cut up a slice of mozzarella cheese. Add your favorite dippers and enjoy!