|1||Corned Beef Brisket|
|2 Tbsp||Apple Cider Vinegar|
|1 Package||No. 815 Corned Beef Seasoning (Seasoning Only)|
|2 Tbsp||Sweet Bourbon Chipotle Bacon Shake Seasoning|
|½ Cup||Dijon Mustard|
|2 Tbsp||Honey Mustard|
|2 Tbsp||New Glarus Spotted Cow Ale|
|2 tsp||Brown Sugar|
|12 Pack||Sweet Hawaiian Rolls|
|1 Cup||Deli Coleslaw (Or Make Homemade)|
1) In a slow cooker, place water, sugar, Sweet Bourbon Chipotle Bacon Shake Seasoning and apple cider vinegar. Submerge the brisket into the liquid and pour in the No. 815 Corned Beef Seasoning. Stir in the seasoning to be sure it is absorbed by the water. Cook on LOW for 7 hours.
*NOTE: If you prefer, you can also make the corned beef according to the No. 815 Corned Beef Seasoning package. For this recipe, we only needed the seasoning packet to use in the slow cooker.
2) Mix the mustards, brown sugar & Ale. Refrigerate while brisket cooks.
3) After the time is up on the brisket, be sure to check the tenderness. If it still seems a bit tough, keep it in the slow cooker a littler longer. Once brisket has finished cooking, remove from crock pot to a cutting board, then slice into ¼ Inch pieces.
4) Heat the oven to 350°. Place the Hawaiian rolls ends up on the center oven rack. Toast them until they reach a golden brown, but NOT charred or burned. Immediately remove from oven and begin assembling sliders.
5) To create the sliders, place a small amount of mustard sauce on the bottom roll, stack with 2 to 3 slices of corned beef, top with coleslaw and secure cure with a toothpick.
Serve and enjoy!